BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

God, Orphans, Love.

As Many of you already know I have been e-mailing back and forth with a man and his wife who run an orphanage in Thailand. Mark and I are so excited for what God is going to do in us. Since We have been talking about it many of our friends have come up to us and want to join us. I am telling them to pray about because this is something you have to be ready for and something that you have to be risking it all for and willing to do all that God wants. I have recently discovered that I no longer care about the trials I am being put through or how much I am being attacked by satan because this only means that I am Following God and I will continue to do so for all of eternity. His Love is Better than Life. Than Life in all it's Joys and in life in all it's Pain. God is


to Mold into the person he needs and wants me to be to do his will for my life. And I am continuously seeking after Him to Hear Him and to Feel Him and See Him. It is so awesome to see God not Just working in Mark and Mine's Life but also In the Lives That Surround us. We are Truly Blessed by Our Maker to Be simply breathing We Are Tremendously Blessed Because we have a home, a family, and a Heart for Those who Don't.


So Here are a few videos that are So awesome..
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



Isaiah's Story

0 comments: