BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I've Never Been Good At Keep One of These...



Alright, So Here's What's New::


As of This Moment
I am 12Weeks4Days Pregnant.
I am puking, sore, peeing every hour
and am continually getting headaches.
-As soon as I found out I scheduled an appointment
for when I was almost 6 weeks and the day I went in
I found out that I couldn't even be seen because the
government put an end to my insurance.
-Then I sent them a blood test saying I was pregnant
and they gave me full coverage.
-So at 7 Weeks I finally got into the doctors
where they took a lot of blood and checked
my legs and ankles for swelling.
and giving my insurance decided to have the baby
at Wyandotte Hospital and to have a ob appointment
with a doctor from there.
The day of that appointment my doctor's office
calls me and tells me the government has changed my
type of insurance again and I have to go to a different
hospital (South Shore Hospital) and a different ob.
-The new ob cannot get me in until May 26th.
AWESOME.
By Then I'll be 13Weeks3Days pregnant and it will be
the last week of my first trimester.

Not exactly how I wanted to spend the
first 3 weeks of pregnancy.

So I think I have gotten like 5 books on pregnancy
so I can simply get my questions answered.

Pheewwww.



0 comments: